What minidumps are
Applications can produce minidump files, which contain a useful subset of the information about exceptions.
In short words minidump is a little file, that will help us in case of you having a blue screen.
How to send minidump
- Go to C:\Windows\Minidump
- Find the latest created file.
- Copy the latest created file on the desktop.
- Send us the file from the desktop.
We also have a video guide on how to send the minidump file.
What MsInfo is
Msinfo is a collection of infromation about your pc, that helps us in fixing issues with the software.
How to find and send MsInfo
- Open your windows search and type in msinfo32.
- Press system summary in the left part of the msinfo.
- Go to left upper corner of msinfo, press file, export.
- Take a screenshot of the msinfo, and upload it with the newly exported .txt file.